Sunday, May 9, 2010

I HATE packing...

when u know u need to pack u'll be thinking u need to UNPACK again right??? (normal la)
thats y i hate packing....
isshhhh... i estimated 3 bags for me is more than sufficient a d... YET... its not enough
i have 4 bags... n its all big n heavy... "shit" will it be over 25 kg....
y la so many stuffs to be packed?? i really hv no idea at all... isshhh

its almost 3 am.... yet m still awake... i'm tired both physically and mentally... but i just dont know y i cant sleep.... its dont that i'm excited cause i'm going back....
haiz... i also dont know how to describe my feeling now... its "pek chik" (understand?)
thats y i choose to blog instead of wasting my time... since i have Bell's laptop with me now...HEHE
so smart rite?? hehe [ thanks for the complements ya!! :) ]
lol..... will be leaving SABAH soon... in just bout 4 hrs time...
well.... kinda getting used to the lives here a d... hectic yet exciting !!!

emmmm..... will i miss sabah when i graduate??? ( i wonder..)
cant really figure out the answer by this time... but i guess its probably a YES....
cause i saw my seniors all also feeling that too... so i guess i'll be one real SOON....
unless i choose to further my studies.... :P
which i'm still considering n of course my RESULTS hv to be good also... haiz...
we'll see bout that la...
hope i can maintain my DEAN list record la....
hv to make it possible.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment