Thursday, May 6, 2010

k.... lets move to something else for a while... hehe...

since i've finish my exams for this sem...

well... have ti treat my self rite? haha...

hehe... 5th of MAY was my last day... n it was my Spanish paper...

pls dont ask me how i did for that paper... i'll be mad (joking) hehe..

but i tried my best la... haha :D

as usual... me + chloe went to 1B... at first we were supposed to be 4...

but then 1 wanna kurung herself in room to study... o in case u'll ask who?? its Miss BELL..

then another wan...? guess wat? she said she not pretty with both her eyes BENGKAK... one Up n one Down... haha (balanced things up) haha :D who's that gal? haha it's Miss VERON :D

so she wanna go back to rest after squeezing her brain for all the SPANISH WORDS... i guess haha... then wanna sleep wo... lazy to packed her stuff...haha :D i went SPEECHLESS...

i mean Hello.... should not reject me ok..


okok... fine 2 jiu 2 la... ( i mean 2 ppl)

as usual... we were so lazy to wait for the bus... so we walked since we were in DC a d... not too far ba... can burn some calories... hehe

ok... plan to try the new cafe... in 1B to celebrate our freedom at night (+ cheers) so we headed to Mc D for our lunch plus... can get cheaper $ lo...hehe smart... n nice plan...

o but before that we went to check for the movie... hehe

bought 2 tickets " the losers" at 3.20 p.m.

i cant wait to share my FEELings with the entire world... therefore... uploaded my status via mobile... hehe ;D ~~~COOL ??

after lunch only 1 something... so we walked n walked for few hrs before the movie lo... haha...

quite bored actually cuz it's not the first time in 1B so..... eemmmm...


ok almost time for movie.... since its celebration...

MOVIE must go with POPCORN n DRINKS... hahah (baru syiok) :D

well... the movie not bad ya... haha..

like the shooter with hat wan... so HANDSOME n HOT haha...

dont think i'm crazy ok.... its NORMAL... its wat a normal gal do

got it ??? welll.... atleast its wat me n VEron always do... haha... talk bout LENG CAI.... o ya...one more.... not CHLOE.... Its BELL... haha... cuz chloe seldom talk bout that hahahahah :D

not that she's lessbian..hehehe...(dont get me wrong ya)

anyway... its low chance she'll see my blog so no worries...hehe... :D

o ya... there's one ques i like in that movie

" Can u walk?" the funniest part was... how can this guy walk when both of his legs got shot.... haiz... so funny la... cant stop myself frm laughing... ahah :D


kkk... movie over... then its time to celebrate.... we went to the new cafe...KAHVE actually i'm not sure whether its KAHVE or KAHRE....welll not a big deal..hehe...
i was having difficulties while ordering my drinks.... so , decided to ask the waiter to recommend something nice... when i ask him wats "magic green tea?"
this was wat he said " well....em...... it's MAGIC GREEN TEA la.... but the colour is vry nice.... when u try then u'll know.."
i mean HELLO...... i was asking bout the taste then he answered me the colour... wat was that??? haiz... cham... but then it's ok la... not bad also...

o ya!!... i bought myself a story book...
well again... i was having my difficult time while choosing the books caused it all seems vry nice ... but at last i was attracted by this book " BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR"....
well.... will be finishing it real fast... then will share ya!! hehe.. :)
just stay tuned....<3>

1 comment:

  1. nice post!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love tis..hehe..good good..keep it up...i wil alwax follow ur blog...haha

    ReplyDelete