Saturday, November 27, 2010

Four 21st b'day celebrations of mine....

well... i also cant believe that i have celebrated 4 birthdays.. haha...emm.... let me recall ya...

1. this was celebrated way earlier when i went back for RAYA break during august... very early

rite?? cuz mum said cuz cant celebrated on OCT for i have no holiday...

we went to NOBLE HOUSE to celebrate...


Me and my CAKE :)


BIG FAMILY.........

Meet CARMEN..........


KAH CHUN--- The MAN !!

we are ready to save the world !!



2. haha.. the second b'day celebration is with my twin... CHLOE.. OMG.... i dont know where are
the pics.... have to dig out...
well.. its after our mid term... then we went to 1 BORNEO...

went to HONG KONG for dinner... then bought cakes from SR... celebrated at STARBUCKS...

although its just a simple celebration... but i really appreciated it.. and it means a lot to me..

wanna take this opportunity to thank my dear twin----- CHLOE CHAN...





No comments:

Post a Comment