Saturday, April 30, 2011

SUNDAY's MISSION

It's SUNDAY....

so.. what's your plan???

shopping?? outing?? food hunting??

what about me??

hmmm....

i'll be on duty ;)

so headed to studio early in the morning to get ready with the playlist for the show at 1pm

WEEKEND @ KKFM ;) 91.1 KKFM is the frequency if u r in KK ;)


so this is the mic where the PILOT talk n takes control of the BUTTONs ;)



YOOOO... its ME ;)





meet SHEILA, my partner ;)




crazy shot


i like this ;)



blur case...




my BIG HEAD ;)




happily sitting on the PILOT seat ;)



now she is messing my buttons ;)




let me do it ~~~~~~~~





camwhore.........








so... KK, dont forget to make a date with us on every weekend

WEEKEND@KKFM SHEILA n CASANDRA...

only on 91.1 KKFM

the best english broadcast in KK


o... ya... if u wanna send us ur song request...

find us in Facebook

KKFM Bukan Sekadar Muzik


till then.... BYE BYE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment