Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

HOLA people !!!!!
guess what??
Its the most wonderful time of the year
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody =)
its been such a long time since I last blogged
How's life people? Hope you are doing great
life been real hectic after graduation
no more school, class, and text books
but workload is piling up
Guess I am missing my uni life
where I can watch movies, "lepak" here and there whenever there's no class, hang out with friends..etc
but this doesn't mean I don't like my life now,
in fact I am loving it (maybe because I am still new and work is not that complicated)
but no matter what, I will try my best and perform well
love the people and culture here.
anyway, enough of boring stuff

Its Christmas Eve today! yippie
time flies... I remember I had fun celebrating Christmas with all my babes.
This Christmas seem to be kinda quiet..
maybe because i'm AGEING?? omg....

not much party this year but at least I received more presents this year!!
*this Christmas is not so bad after all.. =)
What I received?
so I had 2 books, starbucks card, earrings, chocs, bracelet, pants, planner, LOVE (okay, don't get me wrong, I mean LOVE from everyone!!)
more to come I hope *wink & evil laugh*

so I guess that's all from me :)
HAVE A HOLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance just in case there's no New Year wishes or blogpost from me =)
Muuaaackkks!!

this is Casandra signing off!
xoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment