Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Peek-a-boo christmas 2011

OMG...
busy preparing for finals so i dont really have time to blog...
anyway this is sneak peek of my Christmas celebration in Sabah for the first time =)
not celebrating with my families.. ;(


HOHOHO !!!!
merry chrismas !! greetings from cute lil snowman =)


yeay... i got my present =)
wheee...



i've received sooooo many <3 <3 
on this festive season...
tell you more about it in my next post =) 
a complete post i promise hahha
o ya... i spent my christmas in the studio as well haha
it was such a great experience 
wheeee---

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance peeps =)
May this festive season and new year
bring you luck, joy, health and happiness throughout the years....

tadaa.... need to study for finals =)
<3 

2 comments: