Saturday, December 4, 2010

i'm always counting...

i am counting days for Christmas to come....
i am counting days of my Beijing trip to come....
i am counting my left over holidays...
i am counting days of my next semester...
i am counting the next holiday break...
i am counting my Bali trip with besties....
i am counting the days of my graduation... (real soon) etc.....

i realised day by day that I've been doing and experiencing things...
happiness, sadness, disappointment, frustration, excitement were here by my side to guide me..
i would not say i am really matured enough for i knew that theres still "childish-ness" in me..
but i guess life my days really taught me a lot...
like i have learn to be stronger to face problem...
and i treasure all things i've owned...
and i believe that we need to live our lives to the fullest... for life is short !!

i like my days that i've been through and i will not stop looking forward for more excitement and challenges in my life... cuz only with challenges only than i will learn to be a better person !!

love ur life... create it and live it to the fullest !

No comments:

Post a Comment