Monday, January 3, 2011

just hate it !!!!!

no idea of what i'm talking or who i'm mentioning???
hha... no worries.
is NOT YOU !!!
its PACKING...
no reason... just dont like it !!
in fact i hate it !! soooooo much...
pack from home... then unpack when reach campus...
OMG... so troublesome...
wish i could have an elf or tinklebell to help me...
haiz...
see.. i would rather spend my time blogging here instead of packing my stuff to get back to campus...
like it or not i have to do it..
okk la.. have to stop here and start my troublesome packing mission..
see ya... gonna start my new semester in UNI...
1 1/2 more yrs to go...
i wonder what wil i do after that??
perhaps i'll continue with my MASTER program???
or i'll just start working...
its stil a big question mark for me... hhhmmmmm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment