Tuesday, January 4, 2011

to release....

well, new semester has started yet i came back on the 2nd day and missed 3 classes
(gonna get from the lecturers i guess)....
thought i was late but guess wat???
all my roomates are not back yet!!! only one was in the room when i went in..
well, guess i'm not that late afterall...
(so proud haha )

ok... it took me long to unpack my stuff... ishhh
see !!! i told u earlier didn't i???
it was very troublesome cuz u need to PACK ur stuff and then UNPACK ur stuff...
haiz.. like it or not i have to do it.. ( Arrrrrrr.... *screaming* )
(just ignore me... cuz i was kinda tired and i wanted to release)
plus i think i just feel lil bit HOME SICK...
maybe my UNI mood not been ON yet...
but i guess i'll be ok, as i'll be very busy later...

emm... breathe... ok..
its a short sem, which means its gonnd be a REALLY CRAZY sem for me...
why???
cuz there's tons of stuff to settle... yet there's so lil time for me..
reports, letters, projects, meetings.....
(not to mention assignments and tutorial ques yet, plus i'm gonna have to study LAW... arhhh....)
okok.. calm...
have to really control myself ...

but i really need to see it the other way round...
that is all challenges.. and it can help me to gain some experience...
(sound like convincing myself more here)

ok... guess i need to get a good rest to recharge myself...
and get ready for tml's challenge !!!!

cuz i know that u'll always support me !!!
who??? parents la of course.. (hahaha)

nitez world :)
nitez my dear family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment