Sunday, January 2, 2011

my 2011 resolutions...

well.... its beginning of 2011...
everyone make new year resolution...
but the question is do we all fulfill our resolution???
well.. think about it.... and ask urself... have u fulfill it???
i never really fulfill or complete all..
but i do wanna set new resolution...
and i'll try my very best to achieve it !

1. lose weight ( every yr's resolution... but i never really lose weight i guess)...** have to try harder this yr
2. spend more time for my studies... ( not that i'm not satisfied with my result or wat, its just that i wanna get a better one )
3. spare time for spanish revision...
4. learn some korean language so that i can understand korean drama... hehe
5. put more effort on GREEN IT project
6. be more discipline ( stick on my planner, time management)
7. study study study !!!
8. improve my english... kinda stuck sometime..
9. SMILE more to avoid "cool" from others...
10. no last minute work !!! ( most important) haha...

i guess thats bout it...
hope i can achieve it !!!
WISH ME LUCK !!!
good year ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment